Random Thoughts on
Love and Fear
(and anything in between)

July 16, 2008

All I Got Was A Note That Said ...

Apologies in advance, but I laughed when I read this story today -

Montclair bank hit by robber who flees
Man handed teller a badly spelled note

A bank robber whose face was concealed by a lengthy head covering walked into the Bank of America in downtown Montclair yesterday morning, passed a teller an error-riddled note demanding money and escaped with an undisclosed sum of cash.

The robber, described as at least 6-foot-2 and wearing large white-rimmed sunglasses and a full-length blue garment, entered the bank at 9:47 a.m. at Bloomfield and Glenridge avenues and passed a note saying he had a bomb and a gun.

"I hava a Baun in the Bag and agum. I need 30,000 now hor I shouth you Plase houry now," the note read.

- because it immediately made me think of this -

No comments: